- Can be used with other makes of quality grease guns with a standard grease coupler.
- Use of the ACK-2 kit ensures positive, professional class greasing of small to large aircraft both civil and military.
- Provides accessories specially designed for greasing extremely difficult access areas such as flap-tracks, ailerons, landing gear and other hard to reach locations.
- All kit items have been fully tested and approved.
- All kit pieces are available individually for replacement or specific applications
9997 in stock (can be backordered)Email to a friend
The ACK-2 greasing kit is designed for use with the Macnaught manually operated “Mini-lube” / “Super-lube” and air operated “Power-lube” / “Maxi-lube” lubricators. These lubricators provide greasing pressures of up to 10,000 psi and provide single-hand operation.
Included in ACK2 Aviation Accessory Kit are:
- 1x KDN right angle needlepoint coupler
- 1x KDR right angle coupler
- 1x KDE8 rigid extension
- 1x KDF21 533mm (21″) push-on flexible extension
- 1x KY SUPERGRIP coupler
- 1x KZDXL straight needlepoint coupler
- 1x KZHY hypodermic needlepoint coupler
- 1x KZLNJ 300mm J needlepoint coupler
- 1x KZLNS 300mm straight coupler
- 1x KZLNR 300mm right angle needlepoint coupler
- 1x KZLN45 300mm 45 degree needlepoint coupler
- 1x KZSNR short right angle coupler
- 1x J65 adaptor assembly
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.