Tank capacity 6 gal with level indicator
Manual air emptying of tank
Equipped with 10 standard probes (250029)
Change the oil at a temperature of 140° – 176° F (When the engine is just switched off)
Warning: It is not possible to suck brake oils, fuels, inflammable and corrosive liquids.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Suitable for transferring medium/high-viscosity liquid at medium and long distance
- Long useful time, easy to maintain
- Suitable for oil up to 120 SAE
- Suitable for engine oil, synthetic oil, hydraulic oil, gear oil, anti-freeze liquid, ATF oil, and allied products
- Supplied with 2" pump bung adapter
P/N 20094TSSThis 3:1 pump is designed specifically to fit 55 gallon drums and requires no further modification. It is recommended for pumping distances of 150 ft. or greater.
- Air Inlet: 1/2"
- Pressure: 125 psi
- Material Inlet/ Outlet: 1"
- Delivery (GPM): 45
- Recommended Fluids: Antifreeze and New/Used Oil