Tank capacity 17 gal with level indicator
Basin abs 3 sections tool holder
Recovery basin capacity 4 gal
with breakwater grate for drip the substituted oil filters
Pneumatic air emptying (max pressure 7 psi)
Equipped with 10 standard probes (250029)
Change the oil at a temperature of 140° – 176° F (When the engine is just switched off)
Warning: It is not possible to suck brake oils, fuels, inflammable and corrosive liquids.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Pump for delivering fluids up to SAE 140 through pipes of short to moderate length
- Suitable for use with 55-gal. drum (sold separately)
- Delivery rate of 7 gal. per minute, with 5:1 pump ratio
- Aluminum air motor for light weight and corrosion resistance
- Weighs 18 lb.
- 1:1 ratio pump for high flow rates / shorter distances
- Free flow delivery up to 60L/min
- Supplied with airline lubricator & 2" bung adaptor
- Suitable for oils to SAE90 viscosity, coolants, kerosene, diesel
- Air Inlet: 1/2"
- Pressure: 125 psi
- Material Inlet/ Outlet: 1"
- Delivery (GPM): 45
- Recommended Fluids: Antifreeze and New/Used Oil
|9968||9968||Stub||1 1/2” NPTF(f)||1/2” NPTF(f)||5:1||7 gpm||326750-B1||14 Lb.|