Tank capacity 31 gal with level indicator
Basin abs 3 sections tool holder
Recovery basin capacity 5 Gal
with ergonomic and swivel 360° abs funnel
with breakwater grate for drip the substituted oil filters
Pneumatic air emptying (max pressure 7 psi)
Equipped with 10 standard probes (250029)
Change the oil at a temperature of 140° – 176° F (When the engine is just switched off)
Warning: It is not possible to suck brake oils, fuels, inflammable and corrosive liquids.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Air Inlet: 3/4”
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Diaphragm Material: Buna
- Pressure: 125 psi
- Material Inlet/ Outlet: 1 1/2”
- Delivery (GPM): 106
- Recommended Fluids: Antifreeze and New/Used Oil
- Designed from corrosion-resistant aluminum, the powerful pump quickly extracts and transfers used fluids from portable drains and other collection equipment.
- System can be installed near service bay(s) where used fluid is pumped to remote storage tanks.
- Kit includes fittings, valves, hoses and other components required for compressed air connection, fluid collection and discharge.
- Cam-lock-style connection adapts to virtually any type of drain. 1 inch inlet and outlet UL Listed pump
- Collect fluids by gravity or by evacuation directly from reservoirs
- 25-gallon, welded steel tank
- Two heavy-duty, 3-inch swivel casters
- Two 6-inch fixed axle wheels
- Powerful, compressed air-operated venturi vacuum