- Easy serviceability
- 1⁄4” air inlet
- Handles fluids up to SAE 140
- Meets OSHA noise requirements (85dB)
- 3” diameter air motor
- Includes drum cover and downtube
- Recommended for piped installations of short to moderate length
Please note this item may ship direct from Alemite and has a 1 to 5 day handling time. Most items ship in 1 day
The Alemite Low-Pressure Transfer Pump 1:1 Ratio 9916-A1 delivers fast, quiet and efficient operation. This pump is rugged enough to handle challenging oil applications. The major components of model 9916-A1 transfer pump consist of an air-operated motor (equipped with a shut-off valve) and a pump tube. The air motor connects directly to the double-acting reciprocating pump tube.
- Part No.: 9916-A1
- Drum Size: Stub
- Material Inlet: 1 1/2” NPTF (National Pipe Taper Fuel) Female
- Material Outlet: 1/2” NPTF(National Pipe Taper Fuel) Female
- Pump Ratio: 1:1
- Delivery: 16 gpm
- Bung Adapter: Integral
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Air Motor Piston Diameter x Stroke (Inches/Centimeters): 3 x 3-5/16 / 7.6 x 8.4
- Air Motor Air Inlet: 1/4 ” NPTF (f)
- Air Motor Maximum Air Pressure (psi/bar): 150/10.3
- Pump Tube Max. Material Pressure (psi/bar): 150/10.3
- Pump Tube Delivery/Minute (Approximate) Gallons/Liters: 16/60.6
- Pump Tube Material Outlet with Bushing: 1/2 ” NPTF (f)
- Pump Tube Material Outlet without Bushing: 3/4 ” NPTF (f)
- Overall Height (Inches/Cm): 18/45.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Air Inlet: 1/2"
- Pressure: 125 psi
- Material Inlet/ Outlet: 1"
- Delivery (GPM): 45
- Recommended Fluids: Antifreeze and New/Used Oil
- Pump for delivering fluids up to SAE 140 through pipes of short to moderate length
- Suitable for use with 55-gal. drum (sold separately)
- Delivery rate of 7 gal. per minute, with 5:1 pump ratio
- Aluminum air motor for light weight and corrosion resistance
- Weighs 18 lb.