Aluminum casted follower plate for grease and viscous medias with rubber double ring Ø 23.03in for drum 400 lbs suitable for air operated grease pumps.
Equipped with ball valve, breather valve and adaptor.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Suitable for transferring medium/high-viscosity liquid at medium and long distance
- Long useful time, easy to maintain
- Suitable for oil up to 120 SAE
- Suitable for engine oil, synthetic oil, hydraulic oil, gear oil, anti-freeze liquid, ATF oil, and allied products
- Supplied with 2" pump bung adapter
- Air Inlet: 1/2"
- Pressure: 125 psi
- Material Inlet/ Outlet: 1"
- Delivery (GPM): 45
- Recommended Fluids: Antifreeze and New/Used Oil
- 1:1 ratio pump for high flow rates / shorter distances
- Free flow delivery up to 60L/min
- Supplied with airline lubricator & 2" bung adaptor
- Suitable for oils to SAE90 viscosity, coolants, kerosene, diesel
P/N 32095SSDesigned for use with windshield washer fluid and pre-mix antifreeze. These pumps are available in two different lengths and pumping ratios to fit most any application as noted below. Bung adapter included. 1:1 pumps are recommended for pumping distances of approximately 100 ft or less. This universal pump may be wall mounted or adapted to fit most any tank depth by the simple addition of an appropriate length suction pipe and foot valve, 3/4” NPTM inlet.
- Easy serviceability
- 1⁄4” air inlet
- Handles fluids up to SAE 140
- Meets OSHA noise requirements (85dB)
- 3” diameter air motor
- Includes drum cover and downtube
- Recommended for piped installations of short to moderate length