Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Sealed rubber encasement around the light head resists impacts, moisture and chemicals
- Fully enclosed on/o switch prevents moisture intrusion and shocks
- 50' cord with adjustable cord stop. Spring-loaded reel automa cally rewinds
- Flame-resistant ABS reel housing
- Cold-weather compatible
- Use under the hood, dash, or in any ght spot
- Adjustable steel moun ng bracket for wall, ceiling or bench moun ng
- Five, xed-angle posi ons to ensure cord is at appropriate angle
- Two hooks and two magnets for hanging replaceable light head unit
- Working Pressure 1700 kPa 250 psi
- Superior positive latching mechanism allows the reel to be mounted in any position
- Weather resistant, high impact UV stabilised polypropylene
- Safe storage system that keeps hoses off the floor
- Versatile - average weight with hose is 12 kg
- Impact resistant - Maximum strength for a long service life
- Vertical rib design - For increased strength
- Precision machined swivels - Leak free and smooth operation
- Screwed together - Easily repaired and maintained
- Sealed and lubricated main spring - Virtually maintenance free service life
- Superior Performance - Swivel and reel ball bearings reduce torque load on power spring for smooth retraction every time.
- Anti-Lockout Design - Ratchet prevents lockup when hose is fully extended, eliminating the need to manually release the pawl at the reel.
- Corrosion Resistant - Sealed bearings and weather resistant sealing components prevent contamination and minimize maintenance, a critical performance factor in dirty environments.
- Easy Installation and Maintenance - Factory lubricated one piece power spring cassette makes installation and maintenance safe and easy.
- Durable - Heavy metal arbor design withstands extreme stress and eliminates breakage associated with non-metal and light weight metal arbors. Thicker, fully welded base plate ensures off road stability.
- Adjustable and Versatile - 5 position guide arm allows hose to release at an optimum position. Narrow design allows for efficient use of available space.
- Compatibility - Oil
- Bare Reel #: 7335-C
- Maximum Pressure: 1500 psi
- Delivery Hose Specification: 1/2" x 30' (317813-30)