Wolflube DEF Kit deliveries you the most efficient and high quality equipment. With an amazing performance, our kit brings to our customer an amazing experience in DEF handling.
560007 – DEF Support for Tote’s Kit
505014 – Automatic Nozzle
550205 – Rubber DEF Hose – 3/4in – Length: 20′ – 3/4inF x 3/4inF
550045 – Rubber DEF Hose – 3/4in – Length: 4′ – 3/4inF x 3/4inF
505000 – DEF Pump 120V
505002 – Digital Flow Meter
** (Container / Tote is not included)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Designed from corrosion-resistant aluminum, the powerful pump quickly extracts and transfers used fluids from portable drains and other collection equipment.
- System can be installed near service bay(s) where used fluid is pumped to remote storage tanks.
- Kit includes fittings, valves, hoses and other components required for compressed air connection, fluid collection and discharge.
- Cam-lock-style connection adapts to virtually any type of drain. 1 inch inlet and outlet UL Listed pump
- Self priming. Easy set up and start up, minimizing chance of operator error.
- High operating efficiency. Up to 7gpm fill rate, quickly servicing each vehicle.
- Lightweight ergonomic design. Built-in handle, quickly change empty drum/tote with minimal effort.
- High quality components. Reliability and long service life in the heavy duty shop. Nozzle - Stainless Steel; Auto shut off
- P/N 11148T 60:1 Grease Pump
- P/N 12132T Drum Cover
- P/N 12031T Follower Plate
- P/N 12072T Control Valve w/Rigid Tube and Four Jaw Coupler
- P/N 12003T “Z” Swivel
- P/N 81300-06 1/4” X 6 ft. High Pressure Hose
- P/N 12112T Grease Kit Carrying Handle
- Portable pneumatic RAM grease pump for high pressure applications
- 1/4" air inlet and 3/8" female NPTF threaded outlet
- 120 lb. drum size and 4.5 lb. per minute delivery rate
- Pump ratio of 50:1
- Meets OSHA requirements for noise (85dB)