Diaphragm pumps have long been recognized as the most flexible pump of the industry for handing different type of liquids. The range of applications is virtually limitless.
Wolflube offers diaphragm pumps in different sizes and type of materials. ATEX certified, Wolflube’s diaphragm pump will give you more safety and an amazing performance.
EX II 3/3 GD c IIB T 135ºC ATEX zone 2
SS AISI 316
HYTREL + PTFE
|Max working pressure|
|Max Delivery Height||
|Max Suction Lift (Dry)||
|Max Suction (Filled)||
149 Fº (65 Cº)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Mounts directly to a 16 gallon drum (included)
- Cover mounted drain with telescoping tube, and built in 3⁄4” cam lock adapter
- Suction tube for evacuation, including screen to prevent large articles from contaminating pump
- Float gauge indicates when drum is full
- Sturdy steel dolly
- Please note this item may ship direct from Alemite and has a 1 to 5 day handling time. Most items ship in 1 day