-DEF inlet threaded: 1in NPTM
-DEF outlet threaded: 1in NPTM
-Measuring system oval gear in acetal resin
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Portable unit can easily be moved from one drum to another
- Electronic digital turbine meter accurately measures dispensed DEF
- Features 3/4 in. x 2 ft. suction hose and 3/4 in. x 12 ft. discharge hose
- 22 PSI max. discharge pressure
- Automatic stainless steel shutoff nozzle controls flow rate
- DEF-compatible polypropylene and stainless steel construction with EPDM seals and membranes
- Internal bypass with maximum discharge pressure of 22 PSI
- 6ft.L power cord
- Closed-design and self-priming pump minimize possible contamination or dilution of DEF fluid
- Convenient hanger and dry break fluid connection allows system to be quickly and easily moved from one tote to the next
- Electronic meter provides a digital readout of the amount dispensed
- Meter has a re-settable batch total, a re-settable cumulative total and a non re-settable cumulative total
- Stainless steel automatic nozzle shuts off flow as soon as fluid reaches the tip of the nozzle
- Polyester braid reinforcement adds durability and abrasion resistance
- 210 PSI maximum working pressure rating
- Includes 3/4in. NPTM rigid poly fittings at each end for leak-resistant performance
- Cured with peroxide to remove contaminants, making it safe for use with DEF
- Stainless steel 5/8in.discharge spout
- Outlet Port (in.): 5/8
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 16 3/4 x 7 3/4 x 2 1/2
- Works With: Diesel exhaust fluid
- Material Type: Stainless steel
- Inlet Port (in.): 3/4
- U.S.A. Fitting Size in. 3/4
- Hose barb connection meets ISO specifications 22241 and 22242
- The unique DrumQuick Pro connection minimizes chances of product tampering or contamination.
- Combines DEF compatibility and multiple use capability
- Constructed of stainless steel to ensure DEF compatibility per ISO 22241 specifications
- Integral vent allows air to escape the container as it is refilled, resulting in refills at faster speeds up to approx. 35 GPM
- 4-pin key system prevents cross-contamination with other fluids