Tank capacity 23 gal
Breakwater grate on the base of the tank
Breakwater grate for drip the substituted oil filters
Adjustable wheeled supports (min 31.50 – max 47.24in)
NPTF 3/4in exhaust ball valve
Exhausted oil drain units suitable for the fall recovery of motor oils, transmissions and differential gears of lorries on pits. The tank is equipped with breakwater and anti-relux grate ideal for the support for drip the substituted oil liters. The recovery exhausted oil can be transfer from the recovery basin to the tank of stocking through an emptying pump connected to the fix system or directly mounted on the tank.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- 1:1 ratio pump for high flow rates / shorter distances
- Free flow delivery up to 60L/min
- Supplied with airline lubricator & 2" bung adaptor
- Suitable for oils to SAE90 viscosity, coolants, kerosene, diesel
- Air Inlet: 1/2"
- Pressure: 125 psi
- Material Inlet/ Outlet: 1"
- Delivery (GPM): 45
- Recommended Fluids: Antifreeze and New/Used Oil
- Mounts directly to a 16 gallon drum (included)
- Cover mounted drain with telescoping tube, and built in 3⁄4” cam lock adapter
- Suction tube for evacuation, including screen to prevent large articles from contaminating pump
- Float gauge indicates when drum is full
- Sturdy steel dolly
- Please note this item may ship direct from Alemite and has a 1 to 5 day handling time. Most items ship in 1 day
- Collect fluids by gravity or by evacuation directly from reservoirs
- 25-gallon, welded steel tank
- Two heavy-duty, 3-inch swivel casters
- Two 6-inch fixed axle wheels
- Powerful, compressed air-operated venturi vacuum