Tank capacity 23 gal with level indicator
Basin abs 3 sections tool holder
Recovery basin capacity 5 gal
with ergonomic and swivel 360° abs funnel
with breakwater grate for drip the substituted oil filters
Pneumatic air emptying (max pressure 7 psi)
Warning: It is not possible to recover brake oils, fuels, inflammable and corrosive liquids.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Antifreeze Pump
- Carts & Trolleys
- Control Valves
- DEF - Diesel Exhaust Fluid Equipment
- Diaphragm pumps
- Drum Pump Packages
- Drum Pumps 55 Gallon
- Fuel Equipment
- Fuel Hose Reel
- Fuel Transfer and Storage
- goose neck oil taps
- Hand Operated Pumps
- Inlet Hose
- Oil Bars
- Oil Stations
- Package Specials
- Parts and Accessories
- Power Cord Reels
- Pressure Washer Hose and Reels
- Pump Rebuild Packages
- Tank Accessories
- Tank Packages
- Tool Balancer
- Tote Tank Packages
- Twin Hydraulic Hose Reel
- Vacuum Recovery Hose Reel
- Waste oil / Evac systems
- Welding Cable Reels
- Welding Hose Assembly
- Pump for delivering fluids up to SAE 140 through pipes of short to moderate length
- Suitable for use with 55-gal. drum (sold separately)
- Delivery rate of 7 gal. per minute, with 5:1 pump ratio
- Aluminum air motor for light weight and corrosion resistance
- Weighs 18 lb.
- Economically Priced, easy installation
- 2" NPT (M) bung adaptor included
- Quiet Operation, compact Size
- No requirement for air line lubricator, TB25s suction tube available
P/N 32095SSDesigned for use with windshield washer fluid and pre-mix antifreeze. These pumps are available in two different lengths and pumping ratios to fit most any application as noted below. Bung adapter included. 1:1 pumps are recommended for pumping distances of approximately 100 ft or less. This universal pump may be wall mounted or adapted to fit most any tank depth by the simple addition of an appropriate length suction pipe and foot valve, 3/4” NPTM inlet.
|9968||9968||Stub||1 1/2” NPTF(f)||1/2” NPTF(f)||5:1||7 gpm||326750-B1||14 Lb.|
- Suitable for transferring medium/high-viscosity liquid at medium and long distance
- Long useful time, easy to maintain
- Suitable for oil up to 120 SAE
- Suitable for engine oil, synthetic oil, hydraulic oil, gear oil, anti-freeze liquid, ATF oil, and allied products
- Supplied with 2" pump bung adapter