It is advisable to use always the follower plate, it is very important of ambient temperature is low and when high viscosity grease is used. Because of the depression created by the pump, the plate is attracted towards the bottom the drum by atmospheric pressure. It pushing the grease into the pump and avoids air cavities. Also, it removes the grease remaining on the walls down to the bottom of the drums.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- An optional 2.5kg grease container
- Plastic grease container ideal for use with K7 MINILUBE® portable manual greasing system
- Also available is the K7-24, a complete MINILUBEå¨system which includes the K7 and KT5 container
- P/N 11195T Pump
- P/N 12160T Drum Cover
- P/N 12058T Follower Plate
- P/N 81300-06 1/4" x 6' High Pressure Hose
- P/N 81100-06 3/8" x 6' Air Hose
- P/N 540201-G Filter Regulator w/gauge
- P/N 13072T-S1 420 lb. Grease System 60:1
P/N 13072T-S1Same as 13071T-S1 except has 12’ grease hose P/N 81300-12 and P/N 12072TZ grease control handle with ‘Z’ swivel.
- P/N 11174T 60:1 Grease Pump
- P/N 12138T Drum Cover
- P/N 12037T Follower Plate
- P/N 12072T Control Valve w/Rigid Tube and Four Jaw Coupler
- P/N 12003T “Z” Swivel
- P/N 81300-12 1/4” x 12 ft. High Pressure Hose
- P/N 51004C Two Wheel Cart, secures drum to cart at top and bottom of drum
- Up to 69,000kPa/10,000 PSI/690 BAR greasing pressure through B2 Booster Gun
- Non-corroding air motor - quiet operation
- Air pressure range 400-850kPa/60-125 PSI/4-9 BAR
- Rubber edged follower plate provides wipe down of container walls
- Extra long delivery hose - 4m (13ft) to 6mm (1/4") I.D SAE 100 R2, 1/4" NPT (M)
- Develops 12,000psi with ease - To push grease through the toughest of applications
- Can be filled from a bulk supply of grease - Economical & contamination free greasing
- 9mm diameter hand operated Filler / Bleeder Outlet - For use with Macnaught J3 grease pump or any other 9mm bulk fill grease pump
- Reversible follower - For cartridge or bulk applications
- Lock the plunge rod into the follower - For easier bleeding
- Easy grease gun fill connection - Either refill or top-up cartridge guns (via a filler/bleeder valve) or K7 MINILUBE by refilling containers.
- Delivers up to 54g per stroke - Allows quick grease filling/refilling
- Dual purpose rubber edge follower plate - Adaptable for either straight or tapered containers
- Height adjustable lid and pump assembly - Compatible with grease pails up to 20kg
- Fully repairable - Provides a much longer service life
- Up to 69,000kPa/10,000 PSI/690 BAR greasing pressure through B2 Booster Gun.
- Non-Corroding Air Motor - quiet operation.
- Air pressure range 400-850kPa/60-125 PSI/4-9 BAR.
- Rubber edged follower plate provides wipe down of container walls.
- Extra long delivery hose - 4m (13ft) x 6mm (1/4") I.D SAE 100 R2, 1/4" NPT (M).
- Sliding bung adapter - allows several different height grease pails from 12.5-20kg to be covered by one single model
- Can be used as a backup for power operated systems - In case of a systems malfunction or breakdown eg. power failure.
- Manual greasing system - Suitable for users who need a high-pressure greasing capability but don't have or can't use air-powered equipment.
- Light weight and portable - Holds more grease than a conventional handgun so it can be easily transported to the application.
- Up to 45 times the grease capacity of a cartridge - Less down time changing grease cartridges
- Cast head which develops up to 10,000 PSI (690 bar)
- Two way loading either using standard 14 ounces cartridge or suction
- Contoured lever develops more pressure
- Slip resistant handle grip which assures firm grip
- Follower rod lock prevents accidental discharge