Equipped with follower plate for grease pumps with shank Ø 1.18in
Air operated two columns pumps filter and press for oil and viscous medias.
With is particular 3 ways control valve it lifts or pull down the pump and the follower plate, improving the exchanging effort of 396 – 485 lbs (400 lbs) drum.
It is particularly advised for the used with high viscosity oil and medias (from 200 CPS to 500 ASTM).
The follower plate is pushed down by the pressurized pneumatic cylinders avoiding grease flow interruptions by air pockets in the oil bed.
Moreover, it allows to collect all the oil from the inner walls down to the bottom of the drum, pump suction is assisted
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
|9968||9968||Stub||1 1/2” NPTF(f)||1/2” NPTF(f)||5:1||7 gpm||326750-B1||14 Lb.|
- Easy serviceability
- 1⁄4” air inlet
- Handles fluids up to SAE 140
- Meets OSHA noise requirements (85dB)
- 3” diameter air motor
- Includes drum cover and downtube
- Recommended for piped installations of short to moderate length