Hose Tail Ø NPTM 3/4in NPTF 1in BSP
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Constructed of stainless steel to ensure DEF compatibility per ISO 22241 specifications
- Integral vent allows air to escape the container as it is refilled, resulting in refills at faster speeds up to approx. 35 GPM
- 4-pin key system prevents cross-contamination with other fluids
- Stainless steel 5/8in.discharge spout
- Outlet Port (in.): 5/8, Inlet Port (in.): 3/4
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 16 3/4 x 7 3/4 x 2 1/2
- Works With: Diesel exhaust fluid
- Material Type: Stainless steel
- ships direct from the manufacturer
- DEF-compatible polypropylene and stainless steel construction with EPDM seals and membranes
- Internal bypass with maximum discharge pressure of 22 PSI
- 6ft.L power cord
- Locking bale handle allows easy, secure connection to the matching valve
- 3/4in hose barb connection
- Built-in breather allows air to enter the container as fluid is pumped out
- Meets ISO specifications 22241 and 22242
- Self priming. Easy set up and start up, minimizing chance of operator error.
- High operating efficiency. Up to 7gpm fill rate, quickly servicing each vehicle.
- Lightweight ergonomic design. Built-in handle, quickly change empty drum/tote with minimal effort.
- High quality components. Reliability and long service life in the heavy duty shop. Nozzle - Stainless Steel; Auto shut off