Tank capacity 23 gal with level indicator
3 sections ABS basin with tools holder
Pneumatic air emptying of tank (max pressure 7 psi)
Equipped with 2 probes Ø 0.47 and Ø 0.79in
Suction capacity 6.60 gal/min
Change the oil at a temperature of 140° – 176° F (When the engine is just switched off)
Warning: It is not possible to suck brake oils, fuels, inflammable and corrosive liquids.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
|9968||9968||Stub||1 1/2” NPTF(f)||1/2” NPTF(f)||5:1||7 gpm||326750-B1||14 Lb.|
- Pump for delivering fluids up to SAE 140 through pipes of short to moderate length
- Suitable for use with 55-gal. drum (sold separately)
- Delivery rate of 7 gal. per minute, with 5:1 pump ratio
- Aluminum air motor for light weight and corrosion resistance
- Weighs 18 lb.