These pumps are advised for the transfer of low – high viscosity oil and similar for medium – long distance. The delivery capacity of a pump varies according to particular applications and combinations: the operating pressure may vary between a minimum of 44 psi and a maximum of 116 psi. The double acting guarantees the delivery of a continuous and constant low, suitable for installations on distribution facilities. To optimize the performance and the time-life of the air operated pumps advised to use filtered and lubricated air.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Mounts directly to a 16 gallon drum (included)
- Cover mounted drain with telescoping tube, and built in 3⁄4” cam lock adapter
- Suction tube for evacuation, including screen to prevent large articles from contaminating pump
- Float gauge indicates when drum is full
- Sturdy steel dolly
- Please note this item may ship direct from Alemite and has a 1 to 5 day handling time. Most items ship in 1 day