- Built-in 2″ bung adapter
- Drum bung opener integrated into pump head casting – No tools required to open new drums
- Metal construction – Pump can be used for a wide variety of non-corrosive fluids (suction tube o’ring set supplied for use with various fluids).
- Telescopic suction tube – Adaptable to fit 60-205L drums
- Variable setting on handle – For light or heavy fluid handling
9999 in stock (can be backordered)Email to a friend
Multi purpose lever pump – A2H
- Supplied with Nitrile (fitted), Viton and EPDM O’rings – For compatibility with different types of fluids and solvents
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Rotary action pump incorporating a gearbox for high output and easy operation - Ideal for high volume fuel transfer
- Delivers 800ml per revolution - Able to achieve flow rates up to 100L/min (in both directions)
- 2.4m anti-static rubber hose - Suitable for pumping petrol, diesel and kerosene
- Built-in 193 micron strainer - Protects your fleet from fuel contamination
- Built-in nozzle holder - Allows nozzle to be fixed in non-siphoning position
- Variable pivot setting on handle -
- Manual non drip nozzle - No spillage
- Fully repairable - Provides a much longer service life
- The C11 with adjustable bung adaptor - To suit 60 & 205L drums
- Built-in nozzle holder on pump head - Prevent spillage
- Supplied with 1.8m delivery hose - For easy gearbox and diff filling
- Suitable for oils up to SAE140 viscosity
- Delivers up to 100ml on the down stroke - For easier dispensing
- Delivery spout, built-in nozzle holder and manual non-drip nozzle - No spillage
- Comfortable wood handle
- Delivers 1L per stroke - Able to achieve flow rates up to 40L/min
- 2.4m anti-static rubber hose - Safely transfer gasoline and kerosene
- HNU Fuel Nozzle - Suitable for transferring ULP
- 1 metre two piece suction tube - Allows length of suction tube to be adjusted to accommodate different height drums
- Built-in 2" sliding bung adaptor - Suits different height drums from 60L - 205L