Delivery max 39.60 gl/min
It is equipped with two displays, one
for partial measures (resettable) to 5
digits and one for total measures (not resettable) to
8 digits of the dispensed fluid
The digital low meters allow to show correctly the push button delivery, equipped with two displays, one for partial measures resettable and one for total measures not resettable that underline the dispensed fluid. Suitable for different type of oils, low, medium or high viscosity.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Easy serviceability
- 1⁄4” air inlet
- Handles fluids up to SAE 140
- Meets OSHA noise requirements (85dB)
- 3” diameter air motor
- Includes drum cover and downtube
- Recommended for piped installations of short to moderate length
- Pump for delivering fluids up to SAE 140 through pipes of short to moderate length
- Suitable for use with 55-gal. drum (sold separately)
- Delivery rate of 7 gal. per minute, with 5:1 pump ratio
- Aluminum air motor for light weight and corrosion resistance
- Weighs 18 lb.
|9968||9968||Stub||1 1/2” NPTF(f)||1/2” NPTF(f)||5:1||7 gpm||326750-B1||14 Lb.|