N. 2 Digital lows (250023)
N. 2 Outlet with lever (250019)
Removable basin for picking up drops
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
|9968||9968||Stub||1 1/2” NPTF(f)||1/2” NPTF(f)||5:1||7 gpm||326750-B1||14 Lb.|
- Pump for delivering fluids up to SAE 140 through pipes of short to moderate length
- Suitable for use with 55-gal. drum (sold separately)
- Delivery rate of 7 gal. per minute, with 5:1 pump ratio
- Aluminum air motor for light weight and corrosion resistance
- Weighs 18 lb.
P/N 20094TSSThis 3:1 pump is designed specifically to fit 55 gallon drums and requires no further modification. It is recommended for pumping distances of 150 ft. or greater.
- Suitable for transferring medium/high-viscosity liquid at medium and long distance
- Long useful time, easy to maintain
- Suitable for oil up to 120 SAE
- Suitable for engine oil, synthetic oil, hydraulic oil, gear oil, anti-freeze liquid, ATF oil, and allied products
- Supplied with 2" pump bung adapter
- Easy serviceability
- 1⁄4” air inlet
- Handles fluids up to SAE 140
- Meets OSHA noise requirements (85dB)
- 3” diameter air motor
- Includes drum cover and downtube
- Recommended for piped installations of short to moderate length