2 pneumatic wheels Ø 8.66in
Band for fixing drum
Base dimension 13.78 x 9.45in
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Cart with 2 large pneumatic wheels allows for easy mobility
- 1HP, 115V AC, 316 stainless steel self-priming pump delivers 25 GPM with up to 20ft. lift capacity
- High-flow 1 micron DEF filter for purity
- 1 1/4in. x 15ft. suction hose with attached RSV fill coupler allows for easy connection to a MicroMatic RSV valve
- 1in. x 20ft. discharge hose with RSV fill coupler allows for connection to the RSV valve on the receiving tank
- Meter has a reset-able batch total, a reset-able cumulative total and an unreset-able cumulative total
- Poly manual control nozzle
- Must be used with one of three couplers (not included)
- Poly Case - Made of corrosion-proof, tough polypropylene, extensive tests have shown it to be highly resistant to a vast majority of acids, alkalis and UV rays.
- Vented Case - the reel is ideal for outdoor applications with and openings that allow water to drain
- External hose tensioning - Hoses can easily be replaced and re-tensioned without disassembling the reel
- DEF-compatible polypropylene and stainless steel construction with EPDM seals and membranes
- Internal bypass with maximum discharge pressure of 22 PSI
- 6ft.L power cord
- Closed-design and self-priming pump minimize possible contamination or dilution of DEF fluid
- Convenient hanger and dry break fluid connection allows system to be quickly and easily moved from one tote to the next
- Electronic meter provides a digital readout of the amount dispensed
- Meter has a re-settable batch total, a re-settable cumulative total and a non re-settable cumulative total
- Stainless steel automatic nozzle shuts off flow as soon as fluid reaches the tip of the nozzle
- Portable unit can easily be moved from one drum to another
- Electronic digital turbine meter accurately measures dispensed DEF
- Features 3/4 in. x 2 ft. suction hose and 3/4 in. x 12 ft. discharge hose
- 22 PSI max. discharge pressure
- Automatic stainless steel shutoff nozzle controls flow rate