In stainless steel and seals in viton
For DEF supply in IBC’s
Relief valve threaded 1/4in
DEF inlet threaded 1in
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Closed-design and self-priming pump minimize possible contamination or dilution of DEF fluid
- Convenient hanger and dry break fluid connection allows system to be quickly and easily moved from one tote to the next
- Electronic meter provides a digital readout of the amount dispensed
- Meter has a re-settable batch total, a re-settable cumulative total and a non re-settable cumulative total
- Stainless steel automatic nozzle shuts off flow as soon as fluid reaches the tip of the nozzle
- Stainless steel 5/8in.discharge spout
- Outlet Port (in.): 5/8
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 16 3/4 x 7 3/4 x 2 1/2
- Works With: Diesel exhaust fluid
- Material Type: Stainless steel
- Inlet Port (in.): 3/4
- DEF-compatible polypropylene and stainless steel construction with EPDM seals and membranes
- Internal bypass with maximum discharge pressure of 22 PSI
- 6ft.L power cord
- ship direct from manufacturer
- Easily adjustable guide arm
- Spring powered and self-retracting
- Ratchet type latch
- Gasket-sealed spring case
- Durable powder coat finis
- 115V AC motor
- Provides 4-10 GPM flow
- 20ft. total head
- 10ft. discharge
- Includes 3/4in. x 10ft. hose
- Locking bale handle allows easy, secure connection to the matching valve
- 3/4in hose barb connection
- Built-in breather allows air to enter the container as fluid is pumped out
- Meets ISO specifications 22241 and 22242
- U.S.A. Fitting Size in. 3/4
- Hose barb connection meets ISO specifications 22241 and 22242
- The unique DrumQuick Pro connection minimizes chances of product tampering or contamination.
- Combines DEF compatibility and multiple use capability
- All connections are made with flexible stainless steel hose to reduce transport wear
- The magnetic drive pump eliminates the need for a wearing through shaft
- Stainless steel 5 element, 1 micron filter assures DEF fluid meets ISO 22241 specifications
- Hose reel has electric rewind
- MicroMatic fill coupler connects to any tote with RSV valve