Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Self priming. Easy set up and start up, minimizing chance of operator error.
- High operating efficiency. Up to 7gpm fill rate, quickly servicing each vehicle.
- Lightweight ergonomic design. Built-in handle, quickly change empty drum/tote with minimal effort.
- High quality components. Reliability and long service life in the heavy duty shop. Nozzle - Stainless Steel; Auto shut off
- Meter has a reset-able batch total, a reset-able cumulative total and an unreset-able cumulative total
- Poly manual control nozzle
- Must be used with one of three couplers (not included)
- Stainless steel 5/8in.discharge spout
- Outlet Port (in.): 5/8, Inlet Port (in.): 3/4
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 16 3/4 x 7 3/4 x 2 1/2
- Works With: Diesel exhaust fluid
- Material Type: Stainless steel
- ships direct from the manufacturer
- DEF-compatible polypropylene and stainless steel construction with EPDM seals and membranes
- Internal bypass with maximum discharge pressure of 22 PSI
- 6ft.L power cord
- Cart with 2 large pneumatic wheels allows for easy mobility
- 1HP, 115V AC, 316 stainless steel self-priming pump delivers 25 GPM with up to 20ft. lift capacity
- High-flow 1 micron DEF filter for purity
- 1 1/4in. x 15ft. suction hose with attached RSV fill coupler allows for easy connection to a MicroMatic RSV valve
- 1in. x 20ft. discharge hose with RSV fill coupler allows for connection to the RSV valve on the receiving tank