To stabilize and assist in supporting the front or rear end of a loaded or unloaded tractorless trailer. Sold individually but generally used in pairs.
The features are:
- Meets OSHA requirements for supporting trailers when loaded or unloaded.
- 14” diameter base provides maximum leveling stability.
- Quick adjust spin handle for ease of turning.
- Large diamond plate saddle to grip the load.
- 1-1/2” diameter, grade 5, heavy duty screw and nut provide maximum strength and fine adjustment.
The dimensions are:
|Base Size||14" Dia.|
|Saddle Size||4.5" x 5"|
|Shipping Weight||52 lbs.|