Alemite, 7336-C Severe Duty Bare Hose ReelSKU: Alemite 7336-C
- Brand: Alemite
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $492.76 Sale
Alemite reels are the standard for quality and durability in the lubrication industry. High attention to detail in material selection, construction and testing ensure that Alemite reels perform well – every time – providing a key component in a safe and efficient operation.
SEVERE DUTY REELS
Tough jobs require tough equipment. Alemite Severe Duty Reels are designed to deliver maximum strength and durability in harsh working conditions. The thicker, fully welded base plate provides solid stability for mobile applications, and weather resistant gaskets and O-rings protect internal components from corrosion.
• Superior Performance – Swivel and reel ball bearings reduce torque load on power spring for smooth retraction every time
• Anti-Lockout Design – Ratchet prevents lockup when hose is fully extended, eliminating the need to manually release the pawl at the reel
• Corrosion Resistant – Sealed bearings and weather resistant sealing components prevent contamination and minimize maintenance, a critical performance factor in dirty environments
• Easy Installation and Maintenance – Factory lubricated one piece power spring cassette makes installation and maintenance safe and easy
• Durable – Heavy metal arbor design withstands extreme stress and eliminates breakage associated with non-metal and light weight metal arbors. Thicker, fully welded base plate ensures off road stability
• Adjustable and Versatile – 5 position guide arm allows hose to release at an optimum position. Narrow design allows for efficient use of available space
|Product #||Color||Usage||Pressure||Reel Inlet||Reel Outlet||Weight|
|7336-C||Maroon||Air/Water||300 psi (20 bar)||1/2" NPTF(f)||3/8" NPTF(f)||50 lb (23 kg)|