Alemite reels are the standard for quality and durability in the lubrication industry. High attention to detail in material selection, construction and testing ensure that Alemite reels perform well – every time – providing a key component in a safe and efficient operation.
Alemite Oxygen/Acetylene Reels are designed to safely handle volatile elements and to improve the safety of your welding or cutting operation with efficient, neat handling and storage of loose hose.
• Superior Performance – Swivel and reel ball bearings reduce torque load on power spring for smooth retraction every time
• Anti-Lockout Design – Ratchet prevents lockup when hose is fully extended, eliminating the need to manually release the pawl at the reel
• Corrosion Resistant – Sealed bearings prevent contamination and minimize maintenance, a critical performance factor in dirty environments
• Easy Installation and Maintenance – Factory lubricated one piece power spring cassette makes installation and maintenance safe and easy
• Durable – Heavy metal arbor design withstands extreme stress and eliminates breakage associated with non-metal and light weight metal arbors
• Adjustable and Versatile – 5 position guide arm allows hose to release at an optimum position, narrow design allows for efficient use of available space
• Compatibility – Oxygen/Acetylene only
• UL listed