Samson control valves are used at the end of the hose assembly to dispense lubricants and anitfreeze solutions.
• Extensively and rigorously field tested; reliable performance.
• Aluminum body with light weight ergonomic design.
• Cam and piston valve design for minimum flow resistance.
• Large inlet swivel and inlet filter with large screen surface.
• Swivel and outlet covers.
• Safety latch must be depressed before product can be dispensed.
• Trigger can be locked open for dispensing large volumes.
• Wide selection of outlets available.
Maximum Free Flow Rate
11 gal/min (40 l/min)
Maximum Working Pressure
1,450 psi (100 bar)
Aluminium, Zinc Plated Steel, TPU, Polyamide