The dimensions are:
|Length||39.875" - 63"|
|Height||34.6875" - 62.8125"|
|Shipping Weight||325 lbs.|
The features are:
- Push button air/hydraulic pump provides safe, quick lifting up to 9”.
- The lifting pads safely support the vehicle on the bridge and the adjustable lift arms span up to 63”.
- Universal mounting brackets adjust to a lift rail opening of 46-1/2”.
- Flat-end and hook-end adapter brackets are equipped with spring-loaded roller bearings for
smooth maneuverability of bridge on lift rails. These brackets are sold separately.
- Mechanical stop prevents accidental lowering of bridge.
- Lowering is accomplished with one hand on the release lever and the other hand releasing the mechanical stop.
- Equipped with rubber faced saddle for differential lifting.
- Included lift adapters: (2) 3-1/2” Adapters, (2) 5” Adapters, and (2) Padded Saddles w/ Extension Screws
- Available mounting adapters:
79326D: Flat-End Adapter Bracket Kit
79327D: Hook-End Adapter Bracket Kit
- Overall width from outside edge of lift pad:
- Arms retracted: 39-7/8”
- Arms extended: 63”
Note: To achieve maximum lifting capacity, the lifting surface must be raised at least 3.25” higher than its lowest point.
Note: The model 79326D flat-end or model 79327D hook-end adapter kits must be ordered separately to connect the universal mounting bracket to the pit/lift rails.