For lifting and positioning exhaust systems, shock absorbers and MacPherson struts. Hydraulic power will assist in freeing frozen spring shackles, aligning wheels and steering gear adjustments.
The features are:
- Foot activated pump and lowering pedals allow use of both hands to position components.
- Spring return lowering pedal automatically closes the release valve when foot is removed from pedal.
- 16” hydraulic travel.
- Telescopic support tube with nine height adjustments at 2-1/2” increments.
- A 12” diameter, 3/8” thick steel base provides added stability.
- Two 3” diameter wheels provide easy maneuvering of stand into work position or around the shop.
The dimensions are:
|Base Size||12" Dia.|
|Saddle Size||4" x 6.25"|
|Shipping Weight||51 lbs.|