Same as the model 72000E but with a wider chassis opening plus a broader lift range to handle a larger variety of transmission configurations.
The features are:
- Fully adjustable saddle with adjustable angle brackets to position the transmission.
- Four 4" high risers handle transmissions with offset transfer cases.
- Two heavy duty ratchet tie-downs conveniently secure the load to the lifting saddle.
- Safety overload system prevents jack from being used beyond the ASME/PASE load-limiting standard.
- Full 360 degree rotating handle operates in any position.
- Flash chromed ram inhibits rust from entering the hydraulic system.
- Four full-swivel ball bearing 4" caster wheels for easy positioning.
The dimensions are:
|Low Lift Height||4.75"|
|High Lift Height||36.5"|
|Saddle Size||18.25" x 15.25"|
|Shipping Weight||414 lbs.|