Designed for the removal, installation and transportation (in the lowered position) of transmissions and transfer cases on passenger cars, vans and light trucks that are raised by an in-ground or above-ground lift.
The features are:
- U.S. Patent No. 7,171,807
- Air/hydraulic foot pump provides hands free operation and easy, convenient lifting.
- Metered pump valve provides safe lowering of load.
- Fully adjustable universal saddle with hand adjustable corner brackets and safety chain.
- Safety overload system prevents jack from being used beyond the ASME/PASE load-limiting standard.
- Two-stage flash chromed rams inhibit rust from entering hydraulic system.
- Wide base with four easy rolling 4" diameter swivel ball bearing caster wheels (one is a locking caster wheel) provides stability and easy maneuvering in its lowered position.
- Polyurethane wheels provide protection for expensive tile and epoxy floors.
The dimensions are:
|Low Lift Height||36"|
|High Lift Height||75"|
|Base Dimensions||34" x 34"|
|Shipping Weight||175 lbs.|