Designed for the removal, installation and transportation (in the lowered position) of transmissions and transfer cases on passenger cars, vans and light trucks that are raised by an in-ground or above-ground lift.
The features are:
- U.S. Patent No. 5,975,496 (Double Pump Design)
- Fully adjustable universal saddle with hand adjustable corner brackets and safety chain.
- Safety overload system prevents jack from being used beyond the ASME/PASE load-limiting standard.
- Foot operated pump and lowering pedals allow use of both hands to position and align saddle with transmission.
- Two-stage flash chromed rams inhibit rust from entering hydraulic system.
- Wide base with four easy rolling 4" diameter swivel ball bearing caster wheels provides stability and easy maneuvering in its lowered position.
- Two times faster rising action as model 72500E with no load or a load up to 400 pounds.
- Same rising action as model 72500E for loads between 400 and 1,000 pounds.
- Polyurethane wheels provide protection for expensive tile and epoxy floors.
The dimensions are:
|Low Lift Height||35"|
|High Lift Height||72"|
|Base Dimensions||34" x 37"|
|Shipping Weight||178 lbs.|