For automotive / truck, industrial & construction jobs. The added convenience of an air motor reduces pumping time and effort to activate cylinders.
The features are:
- Designed to utilize exhaust air to help power the pump, requiring only 80 p.s.i. air pressure to develop 10,000 p.s.i. hydraulic pressure.
- Air exhaust muffler for quieter operation.
- Air and oil inlet filters for reduced risk of damage from contamination.
- Designed with durable light weight, corrosion resistant plastics.
- Foot pedal provides hands free pumping and release of load.
- Designed to be used with a single-acting cylinder.
- Internal pressure relief valve for overload protection.
- Equipped with a more durable aluminum reservoir.
- Comes with two different size poppit valves that can be quickly and easily installed. Poppit valves reduce the return flow of oil back to the pump’s reservoir providing a safer controlled lowering of load.