Mounts in the bed of a truck or on a loading dock. Designed to raise, lower and transport automobile engines, transmissions, differentials and other heavy loads with minimal effort.
The features are:
- Four position telescopic boom that folds down for traveling position or storage.
- 5 to 1 gear ratio winch with 20 foot long 1/4” diameter steel cable and hook pulls the load toward the boom.
- Winch gear design acts as a brake and allows the load to be lowered incrementally if desired and without the need for constant hand pressure against the crank handle.
- Hydraulically activated boom lifts the load to the desired height.
- Crane swivels 360 degrees but can be locked in position.
The dimensions are:
|Min. Boom Height||0"|
|Max. Boom Height||68.5"|
|Shipping Weight||180 lbs.|