Used in quick lube pit applications or in conjunction with above ground lifts. The bridge straddles the lift rails and raises the vehicle’s tires off the rails for wheel alignment, brake, tire and suspension work.
The dimensions are:
|Length||39.875" - 63"|
|Height||34.6875" - 62.8125"|
|Shipping Weight||325 lbs.|
The features are:
- Push button air/hydraulic pump provides safe, quick lifting up to 9”.
- The lifting pads safely support the vehicle on the bridge and the adjustable lift arms span up to 63”.
- Universal mounting brackets adjust to a lift rail opening of 46-1/2”.
- Flat-end and hook-end adapter brackets are equipped with spring-loaded roller bearings for
smooth maneuverability of bridge on lift rails. These brackets are sold separately.
- Mechanical stop prevents accidental lowering of bridge.
- Lowering is accomplished with one hand on the release lever and the other hand releasing the mechanical stop.
- Equipped with rubber faced saddle for differential lifting.
- Included lift adapters: (2) 3-1/2” Adapters, (2) 5” Adapters, and (2) Padded Saddles w/ Extension Screws
- Available mounting adapters:
79326D: Flat-End Adapter Bracket Kit
79327D: Hook-End Adapter Bracket Kit
- Overall width from outside edge of lift pad:
- Arms retracted: 39-7/8”
- Arms extended: 63”
Note: To achieve maximum lifting capacity, the lifting surface must be raised at least 3.25” higher than its lowest point.
Note: The model 79326D flat-end or model 79327D hook-end adapter kits must be ordered separately to connect the universal mounting bracket to the pit/lift rails.