A lightweight jack designed for a variety of automotive shop uses. Ideal for roadside service calls.
The features are:
- U.S. Patent No. D683104 & 9,022,356
- Thick aluminum side plates.
- 48" long two-piece handle with foam handle sleeve.
- Heavy duty aluminum front and rear wheels.
- Two-speed pump piston raises the saddle to the load quickly.
- Two grab handles provide more convenient lifting of the jack.
- Steel lift saddle for greater durability and strength.
- Safety bypass and overload systems prevent cylinder damage and prevent the jack from being used beyond the ASME/PASE load-limiting standard.
- High lift height may be increased by 3" with optional saddle extension adapter (Model 71303). Its patent pending design has been created to quickly lift the load. Since most SUV's and service trucks have a higher low lift height, the increased height of the saddle allows for quicker positioning and quicker lifting of the vehicle. It saves time and effort and increases shop efficiency.
The dimensions are:
|Low Lift Height||3.75"|
|High Lift Height||19"|
|Shipping Weight||59 lbs.|