Designed for the removal, installation and transportation (in the lowered position) of
14” and 15-1/2” heavy duty clutches and flywheels on trucks that are raised by an
in-ground or above-ground lift.
The features are:
- U.S. Patent No. 7,171,807
- Tilting saddle activated by an integrated screw with machine handle enables the clutch to be positioned in either a horizontal position for clearing underneath truck or vertical position for installation and removal.
- 2” and 1-3/4” diameter spline shafts rotate 360˚ for clutch and engine alignment.
- Air/hydraulic foot pump provides hands free operation and easy, convenient lifting.
- Metered pump provides safe lowering of load.
- Two-stage flash chromed rams inhibit rust from entering hydraulic system.
- Polyurethane wheels provide protection for tile and epoxy floors.
- U.S. PATENT NO. 7,171,807
The dimensions are:
|Low Lift Height||38.25"|
|High Lift Height||73.5"|
|Base Dimensions||35 x 35"|
|Shipping Weight||159 lbs.|