For collision repair, industrial and construction applications where convenience of hydraulic power can be utilized for spreading, clamping, pushing and lifting operations.
Kit Weight: 41 lbs.
The features are:
- Pump gauge included to enable pump user to know tonnage being applied.
- “Quick-Lock” design for fast and easy assembly and disassembly.
- Long handle provides ease of pumping.
- Thick walled extension tubes for added strength and longer life.
- Roto-molded plastic case for organized component storage and ease of carrying.
- Flexible hydraulic hose with spring guards at both ends.
- Forged steel adapters for added strength and durability.
- Kit includes:
- Plastic Case
- 10,000 P.S.I. Pump w/ Gauge
- 6' Hose
- 4" Stroke Ram
- Wedge Ram (1/2 Ton Capacity)
- 4", 8", 12" and 16" Extension Tubes
- Tube Connector
- Serrated Saddle
- Rubber Head
- Wedge Head
- Ram Toe
- Plunger Toe
- Rubber Faced Flat Base
- 90 Degree "V" Base
Note: Cast & forged adapter components vary in size and are not interchangeable.