Alemite® 7344 High Capacity Twin Hose Bare Reel, 3000 psi
Quantity must be 1 or more
Alemite reels are the standard for quality and durability in the lubrication industry. High attention to detail in material selection, construction and testing ensure that Alemite reels perform well – every time – providing a key component in a safe and efficient operation.
TWIN HOSE REELS
Alemite's Twin Hose Reels are constructed to the same high quality standards as all of our reels. Our reels feature rigid construction, sealed design, and high volume capacity, making them the ideal choice for a variety of rugged outdoor uses. Applications include hydraulic cylinders, tools, and equipment.
• Sealed spring cassette protects the power spring from corrosion caused by water and dirt
• Sealed rollers eliminate contamination that can bind the hose guide rollers
• Superior bearing performance reduces torque load on power spring for smooth retraction and durability
• Outlet port swivel nut facilitates installation of twin hose
• Adjustable arm allows for mounting on a floor, ceiling or wall; Narrow width allows for more reels to be mounted along a truck bed
• Double arm provides extra support for a larger hose during use; Four-corner bolthole pattern on outside of base provides extra stability
• High-volume capacity flow passage reduces fill rate time and improves efficiency
The mission of Empire Lube Equipment is to supply repair shops across America with quality lubrication equipment and service, one pump at a time, while providing paramount customer support. We go the extra stroke and provide unmatched company values. Whether you fix airplanes, vehicles or bicycles, together we will keep America moving.