Constructed of high grade materials, Alemite Fluid Handling Equipment provides efficient, cost effective solutions to remove and store used fluids, and to dispense fresh oil. Their safe and dependable operation contribute to a clean, efficient operating environment.
Alemite's Used Fluid Combination Drain/Evacuator is designed to provide operators with the option of collecting fluids by gravity from lift-mounted vehicles. Fluids can also be evacuated directly from fluid reservoirs or through a dipstick tube.
USED FLUID COMBO DRAIN/EVACUATOR (8580*)
- 25 gallon welded-steel tank supported by heavy-duty 4 in. swivel casters and 6 in. fixed-axle wheels
- 15" offset funnel
- 6 foot nylon-reinforced evacuation hose
- Powerful, compressed-air-operated venturi vacuum
- Six evacuation wands of varying types and dipstick tube adapters for Mercedes, BMW and VW
- Built-in fluid level sight gauge
- Convenient tool tray for storing tools and drain plugs
- Tank-mounted clip and handle hook to secure discharge and evacuation hoses