Digital Compression Test Kit MV5532
This comprehensive gasoline engine compression test kit features an electronic tester that memorizes the peak compression value for each cylinder. When testing is complete, the values can be quickly reviewed at the push of a button. Everything is included to perform wet and dry compression tests commonly used to detect ring or cylinder head problems, sticking valves, blown head gasket(s) and more. Includes adapters for use on motorcycles and marine and small engines, and an air-hold adapter for performing valve seal repairs without removing the cylinder head(s).
Not for use on diesel engines.
- Stores maximum compression value for up to 12 cylinders
- Backlit LC display is easy to read from any angle and in any light
- Uses standard 9 V battery for convenience and cost
- Automatically shuts off after 3 minutes of non-use (memory is retained)
- Rubber boot protects the gauge from bumps and drops
- Sealed, grease- and oil-resistant gauge face prevents contamination of electronics
- Displays values in psi, bar and kPa
- Compression testing, gasoline