Fuel System Test Kit MV5545
The MV5545 Fuel System Tester diagnoses and pinpoints common fuel system failures. The tests include failing fuel pump, faulty pressure regulator, blocked filter(s), pinched fuel line, contaminated fuel and fuel tank vortex.
- Measures fuel system pressure and flow to accurately pinpoint fuel system failures.
- Saves hours of troubleshooting time by diagnosing a bad fuel pump and other related drivability problems in seconds.
- Patented system simulates extreme driving conditions in the shop to provide the most accurate diagnosis.
- Capable of testing both return and returnless fuel systems including electronic control.
- Provides clear visualization of fuel to detect impurities and air bubbles
- Fuel system diagnostics
- Fuel pressure testing
- Fuel Flow/Volume Testing