Universal Radiator Adapter P/N MV4506
Directions prior to use
1. Ensure that the engine is cool before cautiously removing the radiator cap
2. Turn the tension knob of the Universal Radiator Adapter counter-clockwise until all tension has been relieved from the expandable rubber adapter
3. Insert expandable rubber plug of the Universal Radiator Adapter into the flter neck of the radiator or expansion tank.
4. Turn tension knob of the Universal Radiator Adapter clockwise until the expandable rubber adapter comes into firm contact with the interior wall of the filter neck.
5. To test this connection, hold the tank of the radiator or the top of the expansion tank, grip the Universal Radiator Adapter and carefully attempt to pull up on the adapter. The adapter should hold firmly in filler neck. If necessary, tighten the expandable rubber plug further by turning the tension knob on the adapter clockwise.
6. Connect radiator pressure tester to the Universal Radiator Adapter in the same manner that the tester would normally be connected to a standard radiator neck or radiator neck adapter.