Constructed of high grade materials, Alemite Fluid Handling Equipment provides efficient, cost effective solutions to remove and store used fluids, and to dispense fresh oil. Their safe and dependable operation contribute to a clean, efficient operating environment.
Designed for use with trucks and recreational vehicles, Alemite’s Low-Profile Truck Drain collects fluid without the need for a lift or jack. This simple-to-use drain quickly and easily rolls under the vehicle to catch fluids such as engine coolant, transmission coolant, transmission fluid and engine oil.
LOW - PROFILE TRUCK DRAIN (8597)
• 20 gallon (75 liter) capacity
• Durable, welded construction
• Low-profile design fits underneath vehicles
• Internal baffles and 2 inch lip reduce splashing
• Removable metal screen keeps out parts and debris
• Three-wheel design for easy handling
• Solid wheels are sized for maneuverability on uneven shop floors
• Extended T-handle for convenient movement
• Two ¾" NPT drain ports; one for evacuation by gravity and one for evacuation by external pump