Alemite offers a selection of pumps to meet your fluid handling and dispensing needs. Each pump is designed to deliver reliable, consistent performance to keep your operation running smoothly.
Alemite Oil Pumps are ideal for applications where fluids are piped to multiple outlets. Combined with Alemite Hose Reels, Dispensing Valves and Meters, Alemite Oil Pumps deliver motor oils, gear oils, cutting oils, hydraulic oils, machine coolants, automatic transmission fluids and a wide range of petroleum based fluids from tanks, drums, totes and pails. Alemite Oil Pumps can be used for bulk transfer or direct delivery from the original container.
PNEUMATIC RAM - PORTABLE
Alemite’s Portable RAM Pump provides fast, quiet and efficient operation, and is recommended for use with gear oils.
• 4 gallons (15 liters) per minute delivery
• SAE 140 gear oil, 150 psi (10 bar)
• Meets OSHA noise requirements - 85 dB
• 3" (76 mm) diameter air motor
• Built in control valve holster, to keep hose and handle safely off of floor
• Steel dolly with durable casters
• Dispensing valve (included) designed for hard to reach areas, such as vehicle rear axles
• Easy serviceability
• 1/4" air inlet
|Product #||Air Inlet||Drum Size||Pump Ratio||Delivery||Bare Pump||Weight|
|9961-1||1/4” NPTF(f)||16 gallon/120 Lb. (60 liter)||5:1||4 gallon (15 liter)||9968-A||40 lb (18 kg)|