Light weight and effective double acting high performance air operated pumps specially designed for use in mobile and portable greasing units. Pumps are available with three different suction tube lengths, to fit all commercial grease drums: 35 lb (20 kg), 120 lb (50 kg), and 400 (185 kg). Pumps include a height adjustable 2" NPTM bung adapter.
55:1 Pressure Ratio Grease Pump 55 Gallon (400lb) Drum
These are 55:1 pressure ratio grease pumps designed for mobile and portable units. they are light but powerful pumps with a high effective pressure ratio. They are the right choice for light applications when high pressure is required. Pumps are available to fit all standard container sizes.
Double acting air operated pumps for high pressure greasing. Primarily recommended for use in portable greasing units.
Typically used in portable applications in workshops, service stations and fleet maintenance.
Pump includes bung adapter.Specifications
- 55:1 pressure ratio
- 1 inch (26mm) pump tube diameter
- 3 inch (70mm) air piston diameter
- 1.5 inch (35mm) air piston stroke
- 21 oz/min (600 gr/min) maximum free flow capacity
- 40 psi (3 bar) minimum air pressure
- 140 psi (10 bar) maximum air pressure
- 7700 psi (550 bar) maximum fluid pressure
- 1/4 inch NPSM (F) air inlet
- 1/4 inch NPSM (F) fluid outlet