For dispensing non-corrosive and non-abrasive lubricants, oil, grease, and automatic transmission fluids in stationary or mobile installations. Use with compressed air only. For professional use only. Not for use with windshield washer fluid.
The LD Series 5:1 ratio double acting pump is engineered for outstanding performance and reliability to dispense lubricating oils and similar products. The perfect solution for Dealerships, Quick Lubes, and Agriculture equipment maintenance.
- Three Inch Air Motor – Provides more power to create better flow.
- NXT Air Valve – Designed to reduce icing in continuous use applications and uses less air than competitive pumps for better efficiency. Easy to repair or replace without tearing down internal pump components for less downtime.
- Modular Air Valve – Air inlet and exhaust locations are easy to configure with just four bolts for simple, hassle free installations.
- Built-In Thermal Relief and Inlet Strainer – Built-in thermal relief protects your equipment from thermal expansion without the need to buy and install an additional kit. Inlet strainer (oil only) is built-in to protect pump from contaminants that can damage your pump.
- Cup and plate design eliminates the need for O-rings that wear out faster
- Includes Bung Adapter
NOTE: Thermal expansion of the fluid in a distribution system can cause an increase in system pressure that can damage to components. Pressure relief valve is recommended.
NOTE: Warning! Do not use any LD series products with flammable fluids.
Automotive Dealerships, Mobile Lube, Quick Lubes, Tire Center, Transmission Centers
Motor Oil, Gear Oil, Hydraulic Fluid, Automatic Transmission Fluid, Oil, Grease
|Maximum Working Pressure||
|Fluid Pressure Ratio||
|Suction Lift (feet of oil)||
|Air Operation Range||
25 – 150 PSI (1.37 – 10.3 bar)
|Recommended Air Pressure (for optimum pump life)||
Less than 125 psi (8.6 bar, 0.86 MPa)
|Maximum Recommended Pump Speed||
|Cycles per gallon (liter)||
37 cycles/gal (10 cycles/liter)
|Recommended Speed (for optimum pump life)||
75 cycles/min and lower, 2 gal/min (7.6 l/min)
|Air Consumption (at 100 psi)||
See Performance Curves in instruction manual 3A1334
zinc plated carbon, steel, aluminum, nitrile, polyurethane, nickel plated aluminum
|Sound Power Level, measured per ISO 9614–2 at 100 psi air pressure (6.89 bar, 0.68 MPa) and 20 cycles per minute. Muffler 112933 can be ordered separately for reduced sound levels.||
See charts in instruction manual 3A1334
|Manufacturer Part Number||