Alemite offers a selection of pumps to meet your fluid handling and dispensing needs. Each pump is designed to deliver reliable, consistent performance to keep your operation running smoothly.
Alemite Grease Pumps are designed to handle a wide range of applications, fluid viscosities and system pressures. Combined with Alemite Hose Reels, Dispensing Valves and Meters, Alemite Grease Pumps deliver lubricant from tanks, drums, totes and pails.
PNEUMATIC RAM - STATIONARY
Alemite Stationary RAM Pumps deliver fast, quiet and efficient operation. Capable of delivery up to 4.5 pounds (2.04 kg) per minute, RAM double acting grease pumps reduce line pulsation and allow lower operating pressure. They are designed for piped installations of moderate length.
• 3" (76 mm) diameter air motor
• Recommended for piped installations up to 150 feet (45.5 m)
• Meets OSHA noise requirements - 85 dB
• Easy 360° adjustment of material outlet and air inlet
• May be used with or without lubricator
• Easy access air motor and spool – without removing downtube
• Flexible follower for straight or tapered containers
• Easy serviceability • Air Inlet: 1/4" NPTF(f)