Alemite offers a selection of pumps to meet your fluid handling and dispensing needs. Each pump is designed to deliver reliable, consistent performance to keep your operation running smoothly.
Alemite Oil Pumps are ideal for applications where fluids are piped to multiple outlets. Combined with Alemite Hose Reels, Dispensing Valves and Meters, Alemite Oil Pumps deliver motor oils, gear oils, cutting oils, hydraulic oils, machine coolants, automatic transmission fluids and a wide range of petroleum based fluids from tanks, drums, totes and pails. Alemite Oil Pumps can be used for bulk transfer or direct delivery from the original container.
Alemite Stationary RAM Pumps deliver fast, quiet and efficient operation, and are rugged enough to handle challenging oil applications. RAM pumps are durable, and can operate at rates up to 20 gallons per minute.
• Handles fluids up to SAE 140
• Meets OSHA noise requirements - 85 dB
• 3" (76 mm) diameter air motor
• Will mount to 1-1/2 in. (38 mm) suction pipe from remote tank - 1 in. (25 mm) for model 9970
• Recommended for piped installations of short to moderate length
• Easy serviceability
• 1/4" (6 mm) air inlet
(1) Includes drum cover
(2) Includes downtube