Alemite offers a selection of pumps to meet your fluid handling and dispensing needs. Each pump is designed to deliver reliable, consistent performance to keep your operation running smoothly.
Alemite Grease Pumps are designed to handle a wide range of applications, fluid viscosities and system pressures. Combined with Alemite Hose Reels, Dispensing Valves and Meters, Alemite Grease Pumps deliver lubricant from tanks, drums, totes and pails.
PNEUMATIC STANDARD DUTY - STATIONARY
Alemite H Pumps are designed for intermittent use in medium or high pressure industrial applications. Double acting H Pumps handle lightweight and fibrous lubricants.
- Dynamic primer – ensures efficient handling of light to heavy multi-purpose greases
- 2-7/16 (50:1) - 3” (70:1) diameter air motor
- Double toggle air valve trip mechanism prevents binding or stalling
- Corrosion resistant chrome finish on piston rods reduces packing wear
- Center flow, micro-lapped high pressure air valve provides very long life
- Flexible follower for straight or tapered containers
- Self aligning, heavy acme threads provide safely locked linkage
- Recommended for moderate length pipe installations
- 1⁄4” air inlet
- Delivery in table based on NLGI #2 at 77°F, 150 psi